Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Campus Pathway College Planning Seminar - San Jose, CA
Saturday, September 18, 2010 from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM (PDT)
San Jose, CA
Parents of High School
Rising Juniors and Seniors
You are invited to a FREE College Planning Session
“How to Choose the Best College for Your Student and Your Pocketbook”
This is an information-packed session for parents of college bound students. The session will focus on high school Juniors & Seniors, but all grade levels are welcome, so bring your kids along. Now is the time for families to begin the process for this critical decision!
Speaker: Jeffrey Morrison, Principal, Campus Pathway
In this 1½ hour session you will learn:
* How students should select the colleges to which they will apply
* How a life vision, career ideas and relevant majors can help find college matches
* Important ways to increase your student’s chances of getting into their dream college
* What colleges are looking for now and how they decide among the applicants
* How to position your student to get substantial financial aid from the colleges
* The 7 questions to ask colleges before your student applies
* Why it is possible to attend a private college at a public college price
* How procrastination can needlessly cost your family thousands of dollars
* Ways to use knowledge and time to overcome feeling lost and lower your stress
Come learn the details about how many families have found ways for their kids to attend the best colleges without wiping out their wealth
Reservation is required, so reserve your seat now
Visit the website and click on the “College Planning Seminar” button to see what others are saying
For complete listings of all the events in your area, please visit www.campuspathway.com/seminars.
When & Where
Campus Pathway is a college consultancy focused on helping families challenged with finding, selecting and affording the best college education possible for their children.
The process usually begins with Campus Pathway working with the students in their high school years, preparing, researching and selecting colleges that are a good match for their personality, skills, values and aptitude.
Sooner is better than later! We start with students as early as 8th grade, though it is more common to start working with the families in the sophomore, junior and senior years of high school.
The Campus Pathway team stays with the families throughout the years leading up to, and including, the college experience. Then, at the discretion of the family, we stay involved to ensure the very best outcomes leading up to the retirement years. For more information, please visit www.campuspathway.com